We are Archetype – a global agency working across the communications field to build brands that attract, brands that offer a unique position and brands that effect real change in the world. Our mission is to be a local market leader everywhere we operate, driven by our strategy of best people, best work, best clients.
Our latest win – 2019 Southeast Asia Consultancy of the Year by The Holmes Report is an award that we’re incredibly proud of and testament to our mission.
In Singapore, we have the privilege of working with market leaders and some of the world’s most exciting brands, including Adobe, Amazon, Alipay, Red Hat, Rolls-Royce, Stripe, Subway, German Tourism Board and Zebra Technologies, to name a few.
If you are looking to make a difference, deliver award-winning work and have fun all at the same time, Archetype is the place to be. Above all, our values are widely shown across the offices – Ambition, Curiosity and Kindness. If you possess the same values as us, we want you!
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking to hire a strong, creative and dynamic integrated consultant with deep experience working with B2B clients in the Corporate and Technology space.
You will be responsible for leading and managing Integrated Marketing campaigns spanning across PR, content, digital and social. You will possess a blend of strong client management and content development skills, media and influencer relations, team management skills and will also be required to have solid experience in the commercial aspects of client management.
The people who succeed at Archetype are self-motivated, curious, and collaborative individuals who would jump into anything with both feet. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour will get you far.
In addition to learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will have access to a robust training and mentoring program to ensure you are exposed to all areas of marketing communications. We also have some fun perks to boot – duvet days, Get A Life Day, above-average annual leave allowance and secondments, to name a few.
Who Should Apply?
• You have at least 8 years of agency/in-house experience in communications consulting for Corporate and Technology brands
• You have public relations in your DNA, content skills at the centre of your consulting toolkit, and possess the ability to flex into social and digital
• You are a team player with strong ability to motivate, inspire, empower and lead teams to consistently excel clients’ expectations
• You have a proven record in achieving high client satisfaction and retention levels
• You embrace the philosophy that Leaders Eat Last
• Provide strategic client consultancy and account leadership
• Support and direct account teams in the development, coordination, implementation and
administration of integrated communications campaigns that cuts across channels
• Responsible for the management and development of junior consultants
• Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with Clients in order to support new business
If you are interested in joining an award-winning and growing business with a family-like culture, please
send us your CV and a Cover Letter and examples of your work (if any), together with salary
expectations to Penny.Tan@archetype.co. Only Singapore-based candidates need apply. We regret
only shortlisted applicants will be notified.