Please Make Sure You Have Read All of the Points Below and PRCA SEA Awards Entry Toolkit Before Submitting Your Entry
- The PRCA SEA Awards are open to all parties involved in the use of PR and communications around Southeast Asia; PR consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies and media owners.
- Organisations can submit multiple entries into all of the categories. Companies or individuals may submit entries on behalf of themselves or others. If entering an In-house Category on behalf of a client, the entry needs to be written and branded from the client’s perspective, e.g. just the client’s logo/name.
- There is no official format provided for your Award entry, allowing you to be as creative as you wish.
However, entries in the Campaign Categories should demonstrate; strategy and research; execution; creativity; originality; and evaluation.
In the Team Categories, judges will mark your entry on the following criteria; clients; staff; financial; and innovation. Further detail on the criteria is listed below.
– Clients: retention, growth and performance
– Staff and business practices: retention, approach, diversity and commitment to professionalism
– Financial: performance, growth, acquisitions must be disclosed
– Innovation: investment in infrastructure, new client products and/or new approach to staffing
In the Individual Categories, judges will mark your entry on the following criteria; leadership; initiative; performance and contribution; colleague/client references.
- Entries made into the Campaign Award Categories must have been started or completed by 30
September 2018 and 31st January 2020 (the closing date). Campaign category entries do not have to relate to a specific campaign or project, but can be a component of on-going work or a combination of activities.
- For categories recognising the performance of teams or consultancies rather than individuals of campaigns, financial and other figures should relate to your most recent financial year.
- Entries that exceed the 1,000 word count limit over a maximum of 4 sides of A4 will be void
- Entries must be submitted as either a Word document or PDF
- Please Note: To ensure objective judging based on content, entries for Team Awards (Consultancy of the Year, In-house Team of the Year), must not include any branding or mention of company name
- If possible, avoid using AVEs.
- Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant documentation
- Imagery should be included in the body of your entry to support your case
- It is the entrants responsibility to seek and ensure permission has been granted for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- There will be a Consultancy winner and an In-house winner for each of the Campaign Categories
- Judges will assume that campaigns using celebrities or other associations have been paid for their involvement unless stipulated otherwise
- If the campaign is integrated, when demonstrating results please state the PRs involvement and outline the activity of the other marketing disciplines
- State the campaign budget. When PR is part of an integrated campaign state the PR budget and the approximate campaign budget
- Payments must be made in S$ Singapore Dollars
- Payments must be received before the entry is submitted
Supporting Documents and Video/URL Links
– Supporting documentation such as press cuttings and video/URL links are optional. If choosing to include a video, it must not run for longer than 4 minutes and be hosted by either Vimeo or YouTube.
– All relevant information should be included in your main entry. Please do remember that supporting documentation will only be consulted where judges are unable to distinguish between two entries.