We are Spurwing Communications, and we’re not just another PR agency. We believe that good communications can challenge perceptions, shift mindsets and drive real change.
Whether it’s educating consumers on where their food comes from, or guiding business leaders to better understand their stakeholders, we view communications as a fundamental role in making the world a little better.
We’re looking for a proactive, detail-oriented Senior Account Executive to join our award-winning team and create memorable, integrated communications programmes for our clients.
Our clients are some of the world’s most respected organisations in the healthcare, food and social impact sectors. As their communications partner, you will advise them on messaging to cut through the ‘noise’, channels to build their profile and stories to highlight their impact. Day-to-day, you will act as a central planner for your clients and team members, always thinking ahead and keeping your finger on the pulse of industry news and communications best practice. You’ll be constantly curious, open to sharing ideas and always willing to grow.
In return, you will join an independent agency that cares about its employees as much as its clients. You’ll get to collaborate with a team of twelve senior communicators with experience from diverse, international backgrounds, and you’ll be a core part of our dynamic and welcoming culture.
Working at Spurwing means caring about what we do and working together to make sure we do it well.
You don’t have to be a sector expert – we’ll get you there.Responsibilities
- Provide excellent client service as a responsive and trusted extension of their team
- Develop insightful, engaging and accurate communications that will inspire your clients and engage target audiences, whether internal or external
- Engage and manage strong relationships with local and regional media, creating angles and pitches which reflect your insights
- Be a key point of contact for clients, supporting the management team in the day-to-day running of accounts to ensure projects are completed within set deadlines and to an excellent quality
- Support the development of new business through in-depth research and provide thoughtful input towards creative ideas
- Proactively share relevant news items of interest to clients and colleagues, demonstrating a strong understanding of their business area and ambitions
- 3-5 years of experience in public relations/corporate communications/stakeholder engagement, ideally from an agency
- A proven track record in developing and nurturing client, media and analyst relations, with strong interpersonal skills
- A driven, can-do attitude with a thirst for learning and embracing new challenges
- A strong interest in global healthcare, food and/or nutrition, and a solid understanding of communications platforms, trends and issues
- A strong academic and/or PR background, with excellent writing skills for various platforms and channels
- Digitally savvy
- A high level of initiative and a professional work ethic
- Degree or higher qualification in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Media Studies, Journalism or any communications-related field.
Apply today by sending us your CV to email@example.com, along with a short cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit within our team.