The Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA) has announced significant discounts for its new virtual classroom training model.
The PRCA SEA’s face-to-face courses have been redesigned to be fully-interactive virtual experiences, allowing delegates to ask questions and download relevant materials in real-time.
The move allows PR professionals to continue their professional development amidst the disruption caused by COVID-19.
Delegates will be able to enjoy 35% off all virtual classrooms in April and May.
What virtual classroom training offers:
– 35% off all virtual classrooms in April & May
– Virtual classrooms will be half or full day live online interactive courses
– Much like a webinar, you will be able to interact with the trainer and other delegates in real-time
– There will be regular breaks throughout a class as you would at a face-to-face course
– Some classes may include pre-reading and post-class activities to enhance your professional development.
Courses to be announced shortly.
About the PRCA
The Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA) is the world’s largest professional PR body.
We represent more than 35,000 PR professionals in 66 countries worldwide. With offices in London, Singapore, Dubai, and Buenos Aires, we are a global advocate for excellence in public relations.
Our mission is to create a more professional, ethical, and prosperous PR industry. We champion – and enforce – professional standards in the UK and overseas through our Professional Charter and Code of Conduct. The Code compels members to adhere to the highest standards of ethical practice.
We deliver exceptional training, authoritative industry data, and global networking and development opportunities. We also manage the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO), the umbrella body for 40 PR associations across the world, and LG Comms – the UK’s national body for authorities raising standards of local government communication.