Spurwing Communications is looking for a talented visual creative to join our dynamic team, an opportunity to work on a broad scale of design projects from different industries. We are a corporate communications agency with a difference – we are a growing team of proactive communications advisors who help their clients lead from the front through engaging and thought-provoking communications campaigns. Visual communications plays a key role in helping us achieve this.
The successful applicant will support our in-house graphic designer for a minimum of three months. Working from our office in the CBD, you will be encouraged to share new ideas, keep our designs fresh and seize opportunities to learn as much as you can about what it takes to be a successful in-house creative designer.
- A self-starter mindset to learn new skills
- Strong visual design and typography skills
- Produce high-quality designs for online/offline media (annual reports, brochures, GIFs, digital banners, pitch decks, infographics, listicles etc.)
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ensure brand consistency on all developed materials
- Able to contact printers/vendors when needed
- A strong appetite to learn new design trends and put them into practice
- Basic knowledge in After Effects and Adobe Premiere will be an advantage
- Motion Graphics/Animation
A Degree or Diploma in Visual Communications, Marketing or Graphic Design related
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please submit your resume together with your portfolio to Claire Jelf.