Join as a PRCA In-house member and demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to best practice and professionalism in PR and communications.
For over 50 years the PRCA has given a voice to the PR and communications industry in the U.K. With the the launch of PRCA Southeast Asia in 2018, PRCA SEA In-House Membership allows you to demonstrate your commitment to best practice, professionalism and ethical behaviour in PR. From the larger networked agencies, through to dynamic start-ups, we represent a multitude of disciplines across Southeast Asia. We help our consultancy members achieve greater business success, win and retain more business, and inspire and motivate their staff to be more productive.
Membership is corporate, so the whole team can take advantage of the huge raft of membership benefits that are on offer.
10 great reasons why your In-house Communications Team should join the PRCA SEA
- Opportunities for senior personnel to enhance their personal and organisational profiles via leadership panels, masterclass delivery and our awards programmes.
- Tools to demonstrate the value of PR and communications activities to the business.
- Exclusive access to discounted industry services.
- Download reports, case studies, white papers, standard contracts and job descriptions.
- Commitment to best practice through our Codes of Conduct.
- Communications Management Standard(CMS) is the PR industry gold standard and by attaining it your communications team will stand out from the crowd and will become a more efficient, better run business.
- Free advertising of your vacancies through the PRCA SEA Jobs Board.
- Free networking events for all levels of staff. We host regular events so that leaders in the industry can get together, share ideas and best practice, and make connections.
- Discounted PRCA SEA Training.
- Discounted entry to PRCA SEA Awards.
Membership applies to the entire organisation, and whilst focused on communications activities it is not limited to those solely working in that area.
Our membership fees are between S$1,000 – S$5,000, and are based on the budget of your communications. If you would like to have a conversation or would like more information, please contact Tara Munis on +65 8596 5743 or firstname.lastname@example.org.