Date(s) - 08/05/2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The ability to train others in a way that keeps them engaged, maximises their learning and helps them become better equipped in what they do is becoming a core skill for many business professionals, especially as they rise up the ranks and need to share their know-how. Whether you would like to develop yourself as an in-house trainer or offer your training commercially to others, this fast track course will give you a toolkit of skills and resources to help you become a brilliant trainer.
How Will Attendees Benefit
Attendees will gain a toolkit of practical skills to design, deliver and evaluate their own training sessions. They will develop their confidence and ability to deliver interactive training experiences that are engaging, stimulating and valuable for trainees. Attendees will also learn how to adapt their style and methods for classroom training compared to virtual web-based training.
Facilitated by an experienced international trainer and coach, this course will also give attendees an opportunity to practice key skills learnt during the course, and leave with greater confidence and competence to become a brilliant trainer.
What you Will Learn
The day will cover:
- Traits of a Brilliant Trainer
- Principles of effective communication
- Begin with the End in Mind… Training Needs Analysis and Course Objectives
- Understanding your audience
- How to design a training course
- Learning styles and how to appeal to all
- How to bring fun into training to maximise learning
- Working out delivery timings
- Creating course material
- Visual aids and training tech
- Personal Projection – how to get into a resourceful emotional state
- Building rapport and setting the climate for learning
- Managing group dynamics and participant styles
- Delivering what it promised – how to stay in control of the course
- Asking questions and practicing active listening
- Answering questions confidently and professionally
- Dealing with challenging behaviours
- How to adapt your style from classroom training to virtual training
- Measuring the impact of the training
- Measuring your personal effectiveness
- Playing back the movie for personal improvement
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at any professional who has knowledge and skills to transfer to others through classroom and virtual training.
Materials you Will Receive
A full set of course notes including relevant templates.
Event Type: Face-to-Face Training
Spaces Available: 10