Date(s) - 27/11/2018
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Location: The Great Room, 3 Temasek Avenue, Level 17 & 18, Centennial Tower, Singapore 039190 (The Studio and Atelier Room)
This special Measurement Month conference is being presented by PRCA SEA in association in AMEC. The emphasis will be to showcase ideas and thinking from PRCA and AMEC members to make measurement matter within a PR consultancy or in-house team.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Why the industry needs to move away from AVEs
- Getting the client on board
- What clients expect as best practice
- The new M3 Measurement Mapper Tool Developed by AMEC
- The value of integrated communications
- Francis Ingham MPRCA, Director General, PRCA, Chief Executive, ICCO
- Emma Jenkins MPRCA, Senior Vice President, LEWIS
- Serina Tan, General Manager, Allison+Partners
- Niki Torres, Growth PR Lead, Skyscanner
- Samantha Ng, Regional PR Manager, Ninja Van
- Prashant Saxena, Head of Insights, Isentia
- Eva Sogbanmu, Director of External Communications, JLL
- Karen Chang, Senior Communications Manager Asia Pacific Accor Hotels
- Julian Chow MPRCA, Head of Digital, Text 100
To view the agenda, please click here.
This event is part of AMEC Measurement Month 2018.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tara Munis.
This conference is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.
Bookings are closed for this event.