Date(s) - 02/04/2019
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: LEWIS, Gateway East, #20-05, 152 Beach Rd, Singapore 189721
Refreshments will be provided
Making the leap from middle management to executive leadership can be a daunting and frustrating prospect. Demonstrating your diligence and commitment is one thing but proving that you have what it takes to be an effective leader can be quite a challenge.
This workshop will help PR and communication professionals build on their strengths while identifying the skills they need to demonstrate in order to prove their leadership potential. Delegates will benefit from both insights and self reflection to help propel them into an executive role. This half day workshop will feature both group sessions and a follow up individual coaching session for each delegate.
How Delegates Benefit:
- Identifying your relevant skills and how best to demonstrate them
- Identifying where potential skill gaps lie and how to address these
- Working out the relevant career path and options available to you internally
- Developing a personal brand and knowing how to commute it effectively
- Building up your confidence and self-belief
- Increased self-awareness
- Access to individual coaching
What Delegates Learn:
- How to get yourself invited to important meetings
- The benefits of mentors and sponsors and how to find one
- How to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Identifying key opportunities to demonstrate leadership skills
- The relevant skills and qualities to get you noticed
Materials: All delegates will receive a survey to complete prior to the workshop and will receive coaching notes after their one to one coaching session is complete.
Event Type: Face-to-Face Training
Spaces Available: 6