Date(s) - 08/10/2020
9:00 am - 11:30 am
NextGen is a national group providing information, support and advice to practising PR and communications professionals from Graduate level up to Account Director.
Mental health has become an immensely important and discussed topic in our industry. Last year, PRCA UK and Opinium conducted research about mental health which found that:
- 60% of PR and Communications professionals have experienced mental-ill health
- 31% of PR and Communications professionals find their job very stressful
- 89% of PR and Communications professionals have struggled with the mental wellbeing in the past 12 months
World Mental Health Day is an international day observed on 10 October every year. The overall objective of raising awareness of mental health issues around the world and mobilising efforts in support of mental health has been the main objectives since 1992.
Ahead of World Mental Health day, the PRCA SEA NextGen group will come together to discuss why mental health has become an important topic, what needs to be done to lift the pressure from our shoulders, and what the upcoming generation of leaders can do to ensure mental health conditions improve and practitioners achieve a better work-life balance and feel happier.
The panel will address topics such as:
- What factors impact our mental well-being at work
- The rise of mental health in Southeast Asia
- How to overcome work related stress
- What we can do for ourselves and our colleagues
- How companies should tackle the pressure
For speaking or sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.