Date(s) - 04/04/2019
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Location: LEWIS, Gateway East, #20-05, 152 Beach Rd, Singapore 189721
Refreshments will be provided
Artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming the PR, comms, and marketing industry. Increasingly, AI can be used to automate commonplace tasks with unrivalled accuracy, thereby allowing PR teams to refocus their attention where human interaction is most valuable – on strategy, creativity and personal connection.
This workshop, delivered by author and PR expert Katie King, will help delegates to create an effective and sustainable AI PR strategy, which is becoming essential to maintain a competitive edge.
“A lot has been written about the IoT, big data, cloud computing and robotics –
but AI is set to rule them all. If you’re in marketing or PR you need to read this book.’’ James Delves, Head of PR and Engagement, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
This workshop will educate and build confidence in one of the hottest business topics of today. But it is based on pragmatic evidence, as opposed to much of the hype and paranoia read in the media.
This half day workshop will feature both practical group sessions and demos, as well as presentations where Katie will share the insights from her book, described as follows:
“This book will be invaluable in setting brands up for success as they shift to a world where AI must be at the centre of marketing strategy.” Thom Nowell, Football Brand Manager, Nike UK
“Highly recommended for those curious about the impact of artificial intelligence on marketing and communications.” Somayeh Heydarali, Internal Communications and Media Relations Supervisor, Nestlé Iran
How Delegates Benefit:
- A practical framework to identify, apply and embrace AI
- Learn how to use it to maximise results and enhance business
- Access to the numerous practical case studies of AI successes and failures and lessons learned
- Honest, pragmatic insights from a practitioner with 28 years experience.
What Delegates Learn:
- What aspects of PR and marketing will be impacted and when
- The effect on jobs
- Who the vendors are
- Case studies and international examples about the key advantages of implementing AI-centric transformational change
- Understand how AI allows for accurate market research samples, on-demand customer service, and brand-safe content creation
- The bigger societal effects e.g. ethics.
Materials: All delegates will receive a survey to complete prior to the workshop and will receive coaching notes after their one to one coaching session is complete.
Who should attend?
- Agency owners and PR Account Directors and managers
- In-house CMOs and PR and professionals
Event Type: Face-to-Face Training
Spaces Available: 10
Bookings are closed for this event.