Date(s) - 26/02/2019
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: 1880, 1 Nanson Rd, level 3, Singapore 238909
Refreshments & Lunch will be provided
Communicating confidently and being able to influence those around you, is just as important as having the technical skills and ability to be successful. This workshop will empower women in PR and communications by helping them believe in their strengths and enhance their credibility.
This workshop will build up your confidence allowing you to shine in front of clients, colleagues and your leadership team alike. This half day workshop will feature both group sessions and a follow up individual coaching session for each delegate.
How Delegates Benefit:
- Boosting your confidence and self-esteem
- Overcoming your fears and self-doubt
- Understanding how Emotional Intelligence can positively affect working relationships
- Identifying your strengths and how to use these effectively in your working environment
- A greater feeling of empowerment
- Access to individual coaching
What Delegates Learn:
- Increasing your ability to manage key stakeholders in order to gain appreciation, support and direction from them
- Identification of personal brand and how to communicate this effectively
- How to be credible in a boardroom setting
- How increased confidence and self-belief can have significant outcomes in a work environment
- Increased self awareness and how to utilise this in all aspects of your career
- Handling potentially difficult situations through an enhanced understanding of Emotional Intelligence
Materials: All delegates will receive a survey to complete prior to the workshop and will receive coaching notes after their one to one coaching session is complete.
Who should attend?
- PR Account Managers and Account Directors
- In-house PR professionals
Event Type: Face-to-Face Training
Spaces Available: 6