Date(s) - 17/09/2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
ICCO works to raise professional and ethical standards of the public relations industry internationally. Progress and positive action in ethical PR practice on a global scale is best achieved through collaboratively, and so 40 national and regional associations within ICCO came together to create ten binding principles in the Helsinki Declaration, and to champion the #PowerofEthics, challenging communications consultancies and PR professionals to walk the talk.
As part of ICCO’s #PowerofEthics campaign, we are holding a morning session to discuss:
- What the typical ethical challenges are that PR practitioners face
- What you should and should not do for clients
- The importance of ethics in the industry
- Why a strong ethical approach is essential to uphold the PR profession a
- The PRCA SEA Professional Charter and Codes of Conduct, and what is expected from its members
If you are interested in speaking at this event, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.