Global COVID-19 Communications Taskforce
The PRCA is assembling a team of senior professionals from across the world to help PR professionals deal with the impact of Covid-19. We want to hear from experienced practitioners interested in working on:
- Global advocacy of the need for the PR function to play a leading role in all planning, preparedness and response efforts
- Fast-shifting work-from-home and virtual models that PR professionals must embrace for themselves and assist other stakeholders in embracing as well
- Communicating for the mental health and well-being of the public in unprecedented, uncertain times
- Key crisis-response and best-practice guidance for all communications disciplines
- Collecting and reporting industry data pertaining to Covid-19 and its impact on role of PR professionals.
To apply to join the taskforce, please send a short email outlining your experience to PRCA Head of Communications and Marketing, Koray Camgoz.