We are Archetype – a global agency working across the communications field to build brands that attract, brands that offer a unique position and brands that effect real change in the world. Our mission is to be a local market leader everywhere we operate, driven by our strategy of best people, best work, best clients.
Our latest win – 2019 Southeast Asia Consultancy of the Year by The Holmes Report is an award that we’re incredibly proud of and testament to our mission.
In Singapore, we have the privilege of working with market leaders and some of the world’s most exciting brands, including Adobe, Amazon, Alipay, Red Hat, Rolls-Royce, Stripe, Subway, German Tourism Board and Zebra Technologies, to name a few.
If you are looking to make a difference, deliver award-winning work and have fun all at the same time, Archetype is the place to be. Above all, our values are widely shown across the offices – Ambition, Curiosity and Kindness. If you possess the same values as us, we want you!
Who Are We Looking For?
• A strong PR consultant with deep experience working with B2B and B2C clients in the technology and corporate sectors.
• A consultant who possesses a blend of strong project, team and client management skills, media and influencer relations, impeccable writing, and a good understanding of the commercial aspects of account management.
• A self-motivated, driven, collaborative and creative individual who would jump into anything with both feet. Someone who has a passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour.
Who Should Apply?
• You have 3-5 years of agency experience in B2B and B2C PR, maintain strong media and influencer relationships, possess great client management experience, with specific expertise in technology and corporate practices;
• You have PR in your DNA, content skills at the centre of your consulting toolkit, and possess the ability to flex into social and digital;
• You are a team player with strong ability to motivate, inspire, manage, empower and lead teams to consistently exceed clients’ expectations;
• Degree or equivalent, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism;
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Work closely with your teams and also autonomously, you will be responsible for leading and managing accounts spanning across PR, content, digital and social.
• Support and direct account teams in the development, coordination, implementation and administration of communications campaigns using both traditional and integrated tools.
• Responsible for the management and development of Junior Consultants.
• Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with Clients in order to support new business efforts.
If you are interested in joining an award-winning and growing business with a family-like culture, please
send us your CV and a Cover Letter and examples of your work (if any), together with salary
expectations to Penny.Tan@archetype.co. Only Singapore-based candidates need apply. We regret
only shortlisted applicants will be notified.