Why join PRCA SEA?
For over 50 years the PRCA has given a voice to the PR and communications industry in the U.K. With the the launch of PRCA Southeast Asia in 2018, Membership allows you to demonstrate your commitment to best practice, professionalism and ethical behaviour in PR.
Open to all participants in the industry; agencies, in-house, academics and students, we represent a multitude of disciplines across Southeast Asia. We help members achieve greater business success, win and retain more business, and inspire and motivate their staff to be more productive.
Membership is corporate, so the whole team can take advantage of the huge raft of membership benefits that are on offer.
PRCA SEA membership delivers:
- Local, Regional and Global research
- Opportunity to share thought leadership, giving you and your organisation greater visibility in the region
- Opportunity to showcase your work to the wider PR & Communications industry
- Case studies, so your team can learn from others
- Discussions, roundtable events on latest industry trends and issues
- Best practice guidance to keep you ahead of the game
- Keep up to date with global developments through our newsletters and social media feeds
- The potential to achieve our Communications Management Standard (CMS), the hallmark of PR excellence and the proof you have a well-run business, with all the correct systems and structures in place
Network & Connections
- Grow your professional network via our free networking events for all levels of staff
- Inclusive ICCO membership
- Member only meet ups
- Leaders Lunches
- International introductions
- Agency to Agency Matchmaker service
- Opportunities for senior personnel to enhance their personal and organisational profiles via leadership panels and masterclass delivery
- Speaking opportunities for all levels of staff (local, regional, international)
- Opportunity to chair and lead PRCA SEA sectoral or regional groups
- Judging Local, Regional & International awards
- Discounts from key suppliers
- Interactive webinars at introductory, intermediate and advance levels
- Workshop Training & Learning Sessions to enhance career growth
- Bespoke training packages to meet the needs of your team & organisation
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme
- Global online qualifications
- University outreach and support to get industry placements
- Free posting of job adverts
- Local, Regional & International awards
- Certified training
- The use of PRCA SEA’s logo on website, emails
- The use of designatory letters MPRCA to showcase your professionalism
- PRCA SEA code of conduct
Our membership fees are based on your number of employees. If you would like to have a conversation or would like more information, please contact Tara Munis on +65 8596 5743 or firstname.lastname@example.org.