The PRCA SEA Awards celebrate the best of the best PR and communications campaigns, teams and individuals across Southeast Asia.
These awards are open to all parties involved in the use of PR and communications; PR consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies and media owners.
The PRCA SEA Awards 2020 will be judged by some of the biggest names from the worlds of PR, communications and journalism, meaning that winning one of these awards truly recognise leading-edge PR and communications work.
Why the PRCA SEA Awards?
- Promote the industry – We’re a not-for-profit, so all the profits from our awards are invested back into our industry to help teams and individuals maximise the value they deliver to clients and organisations
- Encourage your team – Shine the limelight on your team’s fantastic work and reward every member of your team that contributed
- Make your mark – Display and celebrate your success over the last year and be recognised by the world’s largest PR association
- Expand your network – Win new business and open opportunities for new clientele by rubbing shoulders with award-winning businesses
- Gain global recognition – Be globally recognised by the PR industry, with our judging process consisting of industry-leaders from across the world.
Please read through the PRCA SEA Awards Entry Toolkit and Rules of Entry before submission.
To view a full list of the 2020 award categories, please click here.